A UK Work Permit is usually obtained by a company willing to sponsor a non-EU national. We can assist with the Work Permit process if you already have a UK employer that is prepared to make you a job offer and is willing to get a sponsorship licence from the UK Visas and Immigration Department of the UK Home Office. If you already have a job offer from a UK employer then please feel free to contact us for more information about gaining a UK Work Permit / Tier 2 visa.

In some instances, the employer does not wish to go through the relevant channels in order to sponsor someone, however, we can assist them in this to make the transition as easy as possible.

Under an employer sponsored work permit / Tier 2, if you want to change jobs, a new work permit must be obtained through us and the prospective employer. After 5 years on Tier 2, in some instances, you are allowed to apply for settlement / permanent residence (this is not the case for all tier 2 applications however)

Employers are sometimes reluctant due to not understanding the UK work permit system, so rather than accepting that they are not willing to employ non-EU nationals discuss the above options with them. If that fails do not panic, ask them to contact us – all enquiries are Free and by registered specialists!

Click Visa Assessment for a FREE, No-Obligation Assessment to see if you qualify and to initiate the application

Do not risk the disappointment and stress of refusal, when this can be avoided by a simple, no-obligation phone call: +44 (0) 207 866 8170